Hugie ... back? | 07.08.08

Thoughts from Hugie

What's this you say? Another update to an otherwise quiet place?

It's not that quiet, you just have to learn how to listen. Each and every hour a member of the Auren Society of Weavers passes through these halls, their spirit floating through closed doors and over dusty floors.

But now there are footsteps that twirl up winding stairs and through grand chambers. Could it really be Hugie, author of the Tale of a Mage series, Shelter from the Storm, The Island, The Art of Death - Back in Black and Perchance to Dream for Neverwinter nights?

It is!

Recently, recent to me because I only troll places now and then, Hugie made an update that he's reinstalled Neverwinter Nights, downloaded his old modules and has considered building once again.

"The truth is, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to build, yet. But I know it's going to be NWN1, and it's going to be low-mid level (I'm thinking 6-8), and it's going to deal more with character development than my past works have."

You can read the rest here.

Of course, there's no mention of Shadewood on Hugie's blog *sigh*. Instead, here's another advertisement image a member of the Auren Society of Weavers put together for you.



No comments: