Plugging | 10.28.07

I've been plugging and in more ways than one.

Just last Thursday I got my wisdom teeth yanked and it hasn't been very much fun since then. The time off work is nice though but using that time to plug bleeding gaps in my jaw with gauze wasn't what I was aiming for.

Today though the pain is very faint and I was able to eat a KitKat or rather, suck it to death with saliva.

The other plugging has been in Shadewood and I've actually tested it from start to finish with Falis, making notes on what still needs to be tweaked. Annex and Shayla Shay will still require a full run through before I feel comfortable enough to release to beta testers.

In other news, Ossian Studios is about to release a city adventure module for Neverwinter Nights 2. Lots of folks are excited about that, including myself. Having yet to dive into NWN2 and its ability to build, I'll be very curious just how well Westgate is designed as a city, how well it's populated and just how busy it's made to feel. Large empty streets with little to no activity is never a hit with me.

I'm sure Ossian can pull it off, there are enough folks who have the talent and experience from building their own modules, so it'll be one module I'll be keeping an eye on.

No comments: